Saturday, October 25, 2008

Wayne

Getting ready for Wayne Valley show the past couple of weeks. Believe it or not we started our Christmas/Holiday items. They always start selling in October. Although, this is a funny year with the economy and election, it is anything but normal. I painted some sleds (which I have had a hard time finding this year) and my husband made the fences for outside again. It was alot of work. I am kind of out of the loop for painting snowmen and pointsettas. I had to get back into it. Even though I have seen Christmas in the stores ever since they put out school supplies! I am also demonstrating at this show again, which I enjoy. I will be doing a desk similar to the one I demonstrated on in August. Hope to see some of you there. Will post pictures of the show during the following week. If you would like to stop by the show visit www.handpaintedbycookie.com for directions.

No comments: