Thursday, September 8, 2011

Painted, Distressed, Shabby Chic China Cabinet

We bought this beautifully carved cabinet as part of an estate.  I painted it an off white and then the customer who purchased it asked for a tea stain and more distressing.  I really thought when we added her touches, it looked so much better. This is not available in the store but we do have plenty of china cabinets in the warehouse we can paint for you.  Come down and see us.
Link to our website to see what we do have available. click here to link to store


3 comments:

Dorothy Freeman said...

I just recently found your blog and subscribed by email..so glad I did! Your pieces are Fabulous and you are such an inspiration! Love..Love..Love..this cabinet!

Hand Painted Furniture said...

Hi Thanks for the nice words. I hope one day you can stop by the warehouse.

kim said...

It's really great turned out. When I saw the first picture and then second; i couldn't believe it's the same and in fact, I can say you gave it to a new life. I am so inspired by word work because, I got some old furniture, which can great items for matching my white furniture . Thanks so much for sharing this.